The brand new floating playground (opening July 2018) offers exciting and challenging obstacles including a climbing wall, dome, monkey bars and much more on Lake #2. Those who wish the floating playground must be at least 6 years old and able to swim. Lifeguards are on duty.
Admission Cost: Recommended price is $18 adults (age 13 and over) and $13 for children (age 12 and under) for a 90 minute session. Admission includes rental of required life jacket.
Hours: The floating playground is open daily from noon to 6 p.m. through the summer months.
To stay safe during use of the floating playground, please follow the following safety precautions:
- Only use during official opening hours after registration with the operator.
- Only use in the presence of a guard.
- Do not use in darkness or when there is lightning.
- Do not jump from high products onto other objects or people.
- Use the products responsibly to ensure you don’t injure yourself or others.
- No diving or sliding head first.
- Do not dive underneath the products.
- No smoking is allowed.
- No access to the park after consuming alcohol or drugs.
- No food or drink on the floatin gplayground.
- Remove watches, jewelry, keys or other sharp objects before entering.
- For safety reasons, do not access if you are pregnant.
- No access to children under the age of 6 years.
- No access to people shorter than 3 foot 7 inches.
- Ensure there are no people or objects in the water before jumping from any area of the floating playground.
- Do not ingest lake water.
- Guard may expel people who endanger their own safety or that of others.