Skip to main content


It has never been easier to buy the permits you need to hunt, fish or visit a state park in Nebraska.

Sun rises over a stretch of road winding through Fort Robinson State Park.

Park permits

A park entry permit in Nebraska gives you access to more than 75 state parks, state historical parks or state recreation areas and two trails. Buy your vehicle sticker today in person at a park, statewide at Game and Parks offices and permit vendors, or in advance of your arrival online using guest checkout.

Fishing permits

Fishing permits

Snag your Nebraska fishing permit, and included Aquatic Habitat Stamp, to fish Nebraska’s water bodies and gain the chance to reel in your next big catch. Mobile permits and hard cards available.

Two young men stand in a corn field hunting for geese.

Hunting permits

Nebraska Game and Parks hunting permits provide the opportunity to pursue a variety of species, including waterfowl, upland, turkeys and big game. We also offer youth, lifetime and landowner permits to make your favorite pastime easier to pursue.

Two women, a man, and two pointer dogs walk down a gravel driveway.

Mobile permits and application

Enjoy the speed and convenience of purchasing select permits from your smartphone or tablet. The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission offers access to permits through our app for upland game, turkey, fishing and associated stamps.

Veterans and military permits

The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission is proud to offer special permits to veterans age 64 and older, deployed military and disabled veterans at reduced or no cost.

Permit vendors

Go Outdoors Nebraska is the only authorized provider of online fishing and hunting permits for the state of Nebraska. Permits can be purchased in person at locations across the state; the list of permit vendors is updated regularly and is available for download.

Other permits

Nebraska Game and Parks issues controlled shooting area, captive wildlife, and science and education permits.

Permit help

Nebraska Game and Parks’ new, more user-friendly permit system offers the opportunity to purchase hunt, fish, combination, stamps and park entry permits, as well as enhanced features such as auto-renew of previous purchases. But it can still be confusing how to purchase a permit. Find answers to your frequently asked questions.