In an effort to encourage young Nebraskans to participate in hunting and fishing, the Nebraska Game and Parks Foundation established its Youth Lifetime Half Price Permit Program. This program gives Nebraska youth age 15 and younger the opportunity to purchase a lifetime hunt, fish and other permits for half price. Typically, drawings for the opportunity to purchase half-price youth lifetime permits are held at special events across the state throughout the year.
This year, the Foundation is extending a special, one-time online Youth Lifetime Half Price Permit drawing. By filling out the online form below, any Nebraska youth age 15 or younger can register to win the chance to purchase one of up to 50 Youth Lifetime Half Price Permits. Parents, grandparents and any adult who wants to give the gift of the outdoors may also register on behalf of a young Nebraskan. This special opportunity is made possible by the Nebraska Game and Parks Foundation, along with other generous sponsors including Cabela’s, the Hawkins Family and the Dorothy B. Davis Foundation.
The 2018 application period is now closed. Winners will be notified via phone or email.
- Permits are not free. Winners will have the opportunity to purchase a permit at half the cost. Program sponsors will cover the other half of the permit cost.
- Winners must be Nebraska residents, age 15 and under. Unborn children are not eligible.
- Only one entry per child.
- The application period runs now through Nov. 16, 2018.
- Winners can only win one (1) half-priced permit or stamp.
- Winning entries cannot be transferred to a sibling or other youth.
- Winners will be notified via phone or email.
- Winners will have until Dec. 3 to provide payment and permit issuing information.
- Previous winners of permits or stamps through this program are eligible to enter again for another type of permit or stamp.
For more information, contact Kristine Wolfe.