In an effort to encourage young Nebraskans to participate in hunting and fishing, the Nebraska Game and Parks Foundation established its Youth Lifetime Half Price Permit Program. This program gives Nebraska youth age 15 and younger the opportunity to purchase a lifetime hunt, fish and other permits for half price. Typically, drawings for the opportunity to purchase half-price youth lifetime permits are held at special events across the state throughout the year.
This year, the Foundation is extending a spring online Youth Lifetime Half Price Permit drawing. By filling out the online form below, any Nebraska youth age 15 or younger can register to win the chance to purchase one of up to 150 Youth Lifetime Half Price Permits. Parents, grandparents and any adult who wants to give the gift of the outdoors may also register on behalf of a young Nebraskan. This special opportunity is made possible by the Nebraska Game and Parks Foundation, along with other generous sponsors including the Hawkins Family and the Dorothy B. Davis Foundation.
2021 Spring Youth Lifetime Permit Drawing rules
- Permits are not free. Winners will have the opportunity to purchase a permit at half the cost. Program sponsors will cover the other half of the permit cost.
- Winners must be Nebraska residents, age 15 and under. Unborn children are not eligible.
- Only one entry per child.
- The application period runs from April 11 – April 22, 2021.
- Winners can only win one (1) half-priced permit or stamp.
- Winning entries cannot be transferred to a sibling or other youth.
- Winners will be notified email and/or phone. You must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- Winners will have until May 10, 2021 5pm CST to provide payment and permit issuing information.
- Previous winners of permits or stamps through this program are eligible to enter again for another type of permit or stamp.
Winners will be drawn on Monday, April 26, 2021 and will be contacted by Nebraska Game & Parks staff shortly after the drawing.
For more information, contact Kristine Wolfe.