The application period for the spring Youth Lifetime Half Price Permit Drawing will run from June 10-21, 2022. The entry period closed at 8 a.m. CT on Tuesday, June 21. Winners will be contacted after Monday, June 27.
*Please note – this special drawing is ONLY for the Lifetime Hunt/Fish Combo permit – no other permit types or stamps are being issued from this drawing. Future drawings may include other permit/stamp types – to be determined in the future.
In an effort to encourage young Nebraskans to participate in hunting and fishing, the Nebraska Game and Parks Foundation established its Youth Lifetime Half Price Permit Program. This program gives Nebraska youth age 15 and younger the chance to win the opportunity to purchase a lifetime hunt/fish combo permit for half price.
By filling out the online form below, any Nebraska youth age 15 or younger (with a valid SSN) can register to win the chance to purchase a Youth Lifetime Half Price Hunt/Fish Combo Permit. Parents, grandparents and any adult who wants to give the gift of the outdoors may also register on behalf of a young Nebraskan. This special opportunity is made possible by the Nebraska Game and Parks Foundation, along with other generous sponsors including the Hawkins Family and the Dorothy B. Davis Foundation.
Youth Lifetime Permit Drawing rules
- Permits are not free. Winners will have the opportunity to purchase a Lifetime Hunt/Fish Combo permit at half the cost. This cost is $429.50 (full cost is $859.00). Program sponsors will cover the other half of the permit cost.
- Winners must be Nebraska residents, age 15 and under. Unborn children are not eligible. All winners must already have a SSN issued to them.
- Only one entry per child.
- Winners can only win one (1) half-priced hunt/fish combo permit – no other permits are available for this drawing.
- Winning entries cannot be transferred to a sibling or other youth.
- Winners will be notified email and/or phone. You must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- Winners will be drawn and contacted within two weeks following the event by Nebraska Game & Parks staff.
Note: Lifetime permits do NOT authorize:
- The hunting of big game (deer, antelope, elk, bighorn sheep or wild turkey)
- Commercial fishing
- The taking of any species of fish or game for which the open season is limited to a restricted number of permits.
- The taking of any species of fish or game for which the open season is limited to special permits for a restricted area or management unit.
For more information, contact Kristine Wolfe.
Questions? Download the Online Drawing FAQs form