The Roger G. Sykes Outdoor Heritage Complex is a family-friendly shooting sports complex with a focus on safety and family fun located at Platte River State Park near Louisville.
This center features an archery range with a shooting tower, a 50-yard small bore rifle range, a trap range with 5-stand feature and an indoor 10-meter pellet gun range. The ranges were created with everyone in mind, regardless of size, ability or skill level.
2020 hours and events
The Outdoor Heritage Education Complex is currently closed due to road construction. Opening dates, hours and events will be posted when they become available.
Non-scheduled hours are available for educational programs, group outings and corporate events. To inquire about events and instruction during non-scheduled hours, email Christy Christiansen or call her at 402-471-5547.
- Pellet gun: $5 per person for four rounds (48)
- Archery and atlatl throwing: $5 per person for 30 minutes
- Personal archery equipment: $3 per person for 30 minutes
- Sling shot: $3 per basket of ammo
- .22 rimfire rifle: $5 per person per for two rounds (20)
- Personal rimfire firearms: $3 per lane for 30 minutes
- Shotgun: $5 per person for one round of 25; $7 per person for one round of 25 with range gun and ammo provided; additional $2 for 5 stand sporting clays
- Hatchet throwing: $3 per person per half hour