Join the Volunteer-In-Parks program and become a VIP! Nebraska’s state parks have a wide variety of volunteer options available at properties across the state. Some of the different ways you can volunteer in the state park system include:
- Clean up park grounds, picnic areas, campgrounds, and facilities
- Plant trees, remove invasive species, and do prairie and habitat restoration
- Build and maintain new and existing trails
- Enhance pollinator gardens
- Assist staff in building picnic shelters, kiosks, and other property facilities
- Carpentry, or other construction projects
- Living History Re-enactor
- Special Event assistance
Interested in camp hosting? Apply here.
Sign up to learn about volunteer opportunities
Submit your information on the form below to find out about opportunities in your area.