Share a Nebraska scene on your next call or meeting
Share the beauty of Nebraska on your next video call or meeting by using one of our free Zoom backgrounds. Featuring the photography of Nebraskaland Magazine, the above images showcase some of the scenic areas and wildlife of the Nebraska outdoors, and keep your personal space at yours on your next conference call.
Go ahead and highlight your sense of adventure by saving your favorites from the gallery above. But keep in mind, all these images are copyrighted and intended for personal use only.
If you like what you see, consider a subscription to Nebraskaland Magazine and have stunning photography like this delivered right to you door 10 times per year.
How to change your Zoom background
- Expand the above gallery to full screen.
- Save the photo you want to use as a background by right clicking on the image and choosing “Save Image As.”
- From within Zoom, click your profile picture and choose Settings.
- Select the Virtual Background option under Settings (Tip: Make sure the Virtual Background button is turned on under the meeting tab on the Zoom website Meeting Settings).
- Check that both the “I have a green screen” and “mirror my video” boxes are unchecked in the Virtual Background tab.
- Press the plus (+) box to add the background from your computer to Zoom.
- Select your newly added photo as your current background.
Follow the beauty
Follow us on our Nebraskaland and Nebraska Game and Parks Instagram channels for more photos of beautiful Nebraska. You also can subscribe to our weekly newsletter by texting “NGPC Newsletter” to 468 311.